Tuesday, December 22, 2009

After Dinner Mint

Just a temporary post to wrap up business on Season 6 of Top Chef. Like many people, the viewing party missed the reunion show, because it was run an hour earlier than the main episodes. Bravo was probably hoping they could trap people into watching their second crap attempt to recapture Project Runway, but we had zero interest in that (plus I heard they didn't even reveal the fan favorite -- as if anyone but Kevin was going to win). So, no reunion recap. I'm not usually a big fan of them, anyway.

However, if I have time over the next few weeks, and the episodes remain online and free, I'll go back and recap the episodes I had to skip due to travel or moving. I know it seems kind of pointless, since we already know who got eliminated, and who's going to win the season, but incomplete series tend to bug me. Other than that, I'll see you next season!

UPDATE: Both recaps are done. Full season coverage! I won't be recapping the upcoming season of Top Chef Masters (though we'll be watching), so be sure to come back when Top Chef or its dessert spinoff premieres.

2 comments:

http://www.roenation.com said...

Thank you, for both past and future recaps.

I look forward to reading your blog on top chef nearly as much as the show itself.

I am often heard commenting to my viewing party, "well limecrete sez this about that..."

You have a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

john

Limecrete said...

Well, thank you very much. I know the people at my viewing party will be tickled to hear that our drunken ramblings are being repeated somewhere.