Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Fly your nerd colors proudly!

Looks like there is no new episode of Project Runway this week, so I'll just tell you about my neato-completo acquisition.

I was surfing around the net, looking for more information about the show, and stumbled onto Diana's blog. She has some interesting insights into the show, and I noticed that she had some mini-buttons for purchase:


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Well, I knew I had to throw in some support for my favorite contestant, so I bought one for myself and a couple to give away. There was a field for additional comments, and I wrote a little note about how I and some of my pals (I know Dallas is in Diana's cheering section as well) were rooting for her. Look what I got with my buttons:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Awesome! Looks like the next new episode won't be until January 4, so have a happy new year, all.

No comments: